As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- remember when a visitor comments on the blog so that the visitor doesn't need to re-type their information each time they want to leave a comment
- allow WooCommerce to remember information about the shopping basket and know when the basket data changes
- help WooCommerce know where to find the shopping basket data in the database for each customer
- identify a visitor's unique session on the website
- ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within the site and that any information you have entered is remembered
- anonymously collect information about how visitors use this site through Google Analytics
- allow you to share content with social networks such as Facebook