Thank you to all the people who have looked at my blog and commented on it either in person or via the comments. I’ve been blogging for nearly two weeks and already I’ve had some useful feedback and encouragement.
Last week I just focused on getting some content online, but now I want to take a moment to think about what direction the blog could take in the future. I’ve got lots of ideas and projects in mind, as well as a backlog of illustration work that I’d like to share, but I’d also like to have your input so that I can make this a place that you want to return to.
So if you haven’t already, this is your chance to tell me what you think and what you’d like to see on here- I’d really like to know! Here are a few starting points:
- Would you be interested in participating in future projects either by sending in photos for me to draw or by suggesting a subject for me to draw?
- Would you be interested in having a drawn portrait of yourself either in person (if you live in Bristol) or from a photo?
- Would you be interested in reading short, illustrated stories on here?
- Would you like to see repeating regular features eg. once a month I interview someone and do an illustration about them?
- Is there anything else you think needs improving eg. longer posts/ more frequent posts/ bigger pictures etc?
You can leave your suggestions in the comments box below, or send me a message. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
ps. this week’s drawing will be posted tomorrow so don’t forget to take a look!